Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (US) IPA (key): /ˌkɑntrɪˈbjuʃən/
- (UK) IPA (key): /ˌkɒntrɪˈbjuːʃən/
Audio (US) (file)
- Hyphenation: con‧tri‧bu‧tion
- A contribution is something that you give or add.
- Technology to reduce pollution could make a significant contribution to the solution.
- Some of his most important early contributions were his detailed descriptions and illustrations.
- Their contribution in October has been revised down from £300million to the same level.
- The money you give to someone, especially for a donation, is your contribution.
- The amount of work you did on a project.
- His contribution was very low. He did almost nothing.