Jump to navigation Jump to search
- IPA: /kəmˈpɛtɪtɪv/
- Hyphenation: com‧pet‧i‧tive
- If someone is competitive, they want very much to be the best at everything.
- I don't enjoy working with her because she's so competitive.
- If something is competitive, there is competition.
- There is now a competitive market for telephone services because there are more choices of companies.
- If someone or something is competitive, they have a good chance of winning or being chosen.
- The shoe comes in sizes 6-11 and retails for the very competitive price of £34.99.
- The right product and marketing mix can give the company a competitive advantage over its rivals.