Jump to navigation Jump to search
- A cave is a large, naturally-formed hole formed underground, or in the face of a cliff or a hillside.
- A storm is coming towards us, lets take shelter in that cave.
- A hole, depression, or gap in earth or rock, which could be natural or man-made.
- A storage cellar, especially for wine or cheese.
- A collapse or cave-in.
- To surrender.
- Joe asked his mom for a new bike every day for a month and she finally caved and got him one.
- To collapse.
- First the braces buckled, then the roof began to cave, then we ran.