Jump to content
- A capsule is a small case or container, usually circular or cylindrical in shape.
- (anatomy) A capsule is a tough, fibrous layer surrounding an organ such as the kidney or liver
- (anatomy) A capsule is a membrane that surrounds the eyeball.
- (pharmacy) A capsule is a small container containing a dose of medicine.
- (botany) A capsule is a dry fruit that releases its seeds by bursting open when ripe.
- (winemaking) A capsule is a foil or plastic covering the cork of a wine bottle.