Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (countable) A bunk is a small bed.
- I shared a bunk with my brother at summer cap.
- In the olden days, there were many bunks in the cowboys' bunkhouse.
- (uncountable) Bunk is nonsense.
- Your story about getting a million dollar job is a lot of bunk!
- Don't give me that bunk!
- Bunk means to occupy or sleep in a small bed.
- Will you bunk with me at baseball camp?
- He always bunks with his brother at baseball camp.
- I bunked with my brother last year at summer camp.
- Will you be bunking with your brother at camp this year?