Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (UK) IPA (key): /baʊndri/, SAMPA: /baUndri/
- (US) IPA (key): /ˈbaʊndəri/
Audio (US) (file) Audio (AU) (file)
- (countable) A boundary is the line around something's outside edge.
- The elephants have to live within the boundary of the park or risk being shot.
- There have been many times in their lives when the boundaries between their personal and professional lives have disappeared.
- More manufactured goods are crossing international boundaries every day.
- An international commission that regulates the boundary waters between the U.S. and Canada.