Jump to navigation Jump to search
Audio (US) (file)
- (usually before a noun) About a job such as doctor, lawyer, accountant, etc.
- The group offers free professional advice on legal matters and housing.
- The government has established a new professional body to regulate doctors.
- If someone is professional, they do their job seriously and with much skill.
- We employ friendly, professional staff who can offer the benefit of many years' experience .
- If someone is professional, they are paid for their job, sport, art, etc.
- After playing amateur tennis for years, he turned professional at the age of 25.
- A professional is a person who is paid for doing their job, sport, art, etc.
- More and more the Olympics are allowing professionals to compete.
- A professional is a person who does a job such as doctor, lawyer, accountant, etc.
- Professionals often spend years and hundreds of thousands of dollars in school.
- A professional is a person who is serious and skilled in their work.
- You should get him to fix your car. He's a real professional.