Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (UK) enPR: bōth, IPA (key): /bəʊθ/, SAMPA: /b@UT/
- (US) enPR: bōth, IPA (key): /boʊθ/, SAMPA: /boUT/
Audio (US) (file)
- (definite) (plural) (count) one thing and the other thing in a pair
- Jim took both the apple and the orange.
- Both Anne and Jane agreed to eat the pear.
- Give me one. You can't have both.
- Both of my parents were from Canada.
- They found problems at both the schools.
- The room had windows at both ends.
- Working in the city and living in the country, you get the best of both worlds.
- There were cars coming from both directions.