- See also Bill
- (countable) A bill is a piece of paper money; a banknote.
- Synonym: banknote
- I paid for my sandwich using a twenty-dollar bill.
- (countable) A bill is a piece of paper telling you what other people have done for you and how much you owe them.
- Synonym: check
- "Ask the waitress if we can have the bill now."
- (countable) A bird's bill is its beak (the hard mouth part).
- Synonym: beak
- (countable) (law) A bill is a proposed law.
- The bill passed the Senate.
This duck has an orange bill
A dollar bill