Jump to navigation Jump to search
- If you are going to a bash, you are going to a large party.
- We are going to have a bash!
- A bash is an attack.
- The guys went out to bash a few gays.
- To bash someone is to attack them, often with fists; to strike hard.
- Gay bashing is deplorable.
- The bully always bashes the little kids.
- If someone bashes your idea, that means they don't like it.
- My plan was subject to much bashing by the press.
- To bash is to run into; to collide; to smash.
- I was bashed against the wall, and it hurt.