Jump to content
- (UK) (US) IPA (key): /əˈtrækʃən/ or [əˈtrækʃ(ɪ̈)n] or [əˈt͡ʃrækʃ(ɪ̈)n]
- (countable & uncountable) An attraction is a force that pulls two things together.
- Magnets have an attraction to metal.
- I feel a strong attraction to my husband.
- I don't understand your attraction to rough men.
- (countable) An attraction is a popular feature at an event or site.
- Elephants and lions are major attractions at many zoos.
- Country western singer Vince Gill was a big attraction at the State Fair.
- The Alamo is a tourist attraction in Texas.
- Something that causes interest, pleasure, or liking for someone are something.
- she has romantic ideas about sexual attraction