Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (US) IPA: /əkˈnɑl.ɪd͡ʒ.mənt/ or /əɡˈnɑl.ɪd͡ʒ.mənt/
- (UK) IPA: /əkˈnɒl.ɪd͡ʒ.mənt/ or /əɡˈnɒl.ɪd͡ʒ.mənt/
- Hyphenation: ac‧know‧ledg‧ment
Audio (US) (file)
- An acknowledgment is the acceptance of the truth or existence of something.
- There was no acknowledgement for the pain he went through.
- An acknowledgment is the recognition of the importance or quality of something.
- He received an award in acknowledgement of his work.
- An acknowledgment is a statement printed in a book expressing the author's gratitude to others.