Audio (UK) (file)
- An Aboriginal is an Australian aborigine.
- He remained fascinated by the Aboriginals' tales.
- Aboriginal means belonging or relating to the Australian Aborigines.
- They saw the Aboriginal rock art in the Northern Territory.
- The aboriginal people or animals of a place are ones that have been there from the earliest known times or that were there before people or animals from other countries arrived.
- Most Canadians acknowledge that the aboriginal people have had a rotten deal.