Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (UK) IPA (key): /ˌɪndə(ʊ)ˈniːʒən/ or /-zi.ən/
- (US) enPR: ĭn'də-nēʹzhən or -dō-, IPA (key): /ˌɪndəˈniʒən/ or /-doʊ-/
Audio (US) (file)
- Indonesian is an official and the national language of Indonesia.
- We studied Indonesian during primary school in Australia.
- Something that is related to Indonesia.
- Our family has taken many trips to the Indonesian island of Bali.
- Something that is related to the Indonesian people.
- Something that is related to the Indonesian language.
- The Indonesian words of "bamboo", "batik", "ikat", "komodo dragon", "nasi goreng", "paddy", "orangutan", and "rendang" are known around the world.