Jump to navigation
Jump to search
- French is a Romance language.
- The family spoke French.
- (preceded by the and plural in form) The French are the people of France.
- The French and the English have often been at war.
- (informal) A French is a bad word; cursing.
- Pardon my French.
- Something that is related to France.
- We have crossed the French border with Italy.
- Something that is related to the French people.
- She was born in Paris, so she should know about French customs.
- Something that is related to the French language.
- "Sauter" is a French verb for "Jump".