Jump to navigation Jump to search
Audio (US) (file)
- If you wipe something, you rub it to take something off of it. Often you wipe off water or dirt.
- I wiped my glasses with my shirt.
- I wiped the sweat from my forehead with the back of my hand.
- (computing) If you wipe a computer disk, you erase everything from it.
- I accidentally wiped my hard drive and lost all my documents.
- A wipe is a piece of cloth that you wipe with.
- We need more wipes to clean the baby's bottom.
- A wipe is one movement that is part of wiping.
- Just give it a quick wipe to clean it.