Jump to navigation Jump to search
Audio (US) (file)
- (uncountable) Vanity is the feeling of being too proud about their actions, looks or possessions.
- Her vanity soon made the other girls very irritated.
- (uncountable) Something that is meaningless or pointless.
- She's trying very hard to get free parking, but I worry about the vanity of it all.
- (countable) A hand basin with a cupboard under it, usually found in a bathroom.
- The vanity was covered in bottles and jars of different cosmetics.