Jump to navigation Jump to search
- You say thanks when somebody has helped you or done something nice for you.
- "Can I get the door for you?" "Thanks!"
- (countable & uncountable) Thanks are kind words and thoughts for people who did nice things for you.
- A special thanks goes to my family.
- Many thanks to everyone who helped me.
- He is not going to get much thanks from them.
- Thanks to your help, we were able to finish quickly.
- We'll be late thanks to the snow.
- The third-person singular form of thank.
- This short entry needs someone to make it better. You can help Wiktionary by adding to it.