Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (countable) A tandem is a bicycle with seats and pedals for two people. but only the person in front able to steer. (Also a called "a tandem bike").
- (uncountable) If two things happen or if you do two thing (in) tandem, they happen at the same time, together.
- Both partners feel they are working in tandem to build it.
- The online and live exhibits launched in tandem.
- Since 1950 inflation and unemployment rates have generally moved in tandem.
- We started riding tandem to spend more time together.
- (before a noun) A tandem vehicle or activity is one in which two people cooperate to drive or do it.
- When I was training, I went on a lot of tandum flights.