Jump to navigation Jump to search
- If something is substantial, it is not small.
- The children spent a substantial portion of the day in free play or unstructured time.
- The company needs to make substantial reductions in spending.
- After the accident, he lost a substantial amount of blood.
- Changing the light bulbs might translate into very substantial energy savings.
- Soft background music results in substantial improvement in reading comprehension.
- We found no substantial evidence supporting these beliefs.
- China has a substantial impact on the global economy.
- That will help, but I'm not sure it will make a substantial difference.
- They would likely benefit from a substantial decline in home prices.
- Such a program will require substantial resources to develop and maintain.