Jump to navigation Jump to search
Subsequent is part of the Academic Word List. It is important for students in college and university.
Audio (US) (file)
- (usually before the noun) happening after.
- When he came the first time, he was very quiet, but on subsequent visits, he was much more talkative.
- The child began to walk early but subsequent development, such as speech, was unusually late.
- If is subsequent to , happens after .
- The government called a press conference subsequent to the agreement.