Jump to content
- A person makes a selection when a person chooses a smaller number of things from a larger group of things.
- A selection of things is different things that have been chosen or that you can choose from.
- The window of the store shows a selection of the things you can buy in the store.
- (biology) Selection is a process where the best adapted life forms survive and the others die out.
- Charles Darwin was a scientist who wrote about natural selection.
- (Australia) In Australia, a selection was an area of land which a farmer could choose to buy.
- The first thing he had to do was clear the trees of his selection.