Jump to navigation Jump to search
- IPA: /'sɛgmənt/
- IPA: /sɛg'mɛnt/
- a part of something
- How long is that segment of rope?
- Separate the orange into 'segments then add the segments to the fruit salad.
- The snowflake segment of The Nutcracker is my favorite part of the ballet.
- The Cowboy-in-Brooklyn segment of the television show was written by Mel Brooks.
- to make into segments or parts
- Will you peel and segment the orange for the fruit salad?
- I peeled and segmented the orange for the fruit salad.