Jump to navigation Jump to search
Audio (US) (file)
- A mammal that lives in watch.
- We saw seals at the theme park performing tricks.
- A form of signature to represent a person or a company/service.
- Place this seal on your website and it will be trusted by your visitors.
- (transitive) If you seal something, you close it tightly.
- I sealed the bag tightly before putting it into my suitcase.
- The room was sealed so no one could enter it.
- (transitive) If you seal, you hunt seals.
- Many countries have made it illegal to seal.