Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (countable) A riddle is something that is puzzling, hard to solve, or difficult to define.
- That question is quite a riddle.
- To fill with holes.
- The shots from his gun began to riddle the target.
- To be filled with.
- Your argument is riddled with errors.
- To solve or answer a riddle or question.
- Riddle me this...., meaning Answer the following question.
- To put something through a sieve.
- You have to riddle the gravel before you lay it on the road.