- If something is religious, it is related to or about religion.
- Religious beliefs can be very important in choosing a marriage partner.
- All of the major religious traditions regard theft and murder as evil.
- If someone is religious, they believe in a religion and follow its rules.
- Because Buddhism forbids the wearing of shoes on pagoda grounds, the deeply religious Mon troops remain barefoot while climbing a rocky cliff there.
- If someone is religious about doing something, they do it on a regular schedule or every chance that they get.
- We have been less than religious about our daily exercise.