Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (US) IPA (key): /ˌriəlɪˈzeɪʃən/ or /-laɪˈzeɪʃən/
- (UK) IPA (key): /ˌrɪəlaɪˈzeɪʃən/ or /ˌriə-/
Audio (US) (file)
- (countable & uncountable) Realization is the process or result of coming to understand something clearly.
- He slowly came to the realization that she wouldn't be coming back ever again.
- (countable & uncountable) Realization is act or result of making an idea come true.
- He did not stay around long enough to see the realization of the idea.
- The realization of the plan took several years.