Jump to navigation Jump to search
- ray is part of the Basic English 850.
Audio (US) (file)
- (countable) A ray is a line of light or energy, coming out from where it starts.
- Some rays of light from the sun shone between the leaves of the tree and lighted the top of his head.
- (countable) A ray in math is a line that starts at one point and goes on forever in one direction.
- Two rays that start at the same point make an angle.
- (countable) A ray is a type of fish which lives on the bottom of the ocean.