Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (law) Prosecution is the act of taking legal action against a person, especially criminal action.
- The prosecution of Bob was for the rape crimes that he has committed.
- (law) Prosecution refers to the agency that prosecutes a person in court, especially a person guilty of a criminal offence.
- The prosecution of Mike Tyson during his rape trial argued that his victim's injuries made it very unlikely that she had consented to sex with the man.
- Prosecution refers to the act of carrying out a scheme till the end.