Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (UK) IPA (key): /pɔː/, SAMPA: /pO:/
- (US) SAMPA: /pO:r/
Audio (US) (file)
- Homophones: pore, poor (some accents only)
- If you pour something, you let it flow from one place to another.
- If something pours, it flows fast from one place to another.
- If the rain pours, it is raining hard (a lot of rain is coming down fast).
- The act of pouring.
- Now that's a good pour of beer.
- This short entry needs someone to make it better. You can help Wiktionary by adding to it.