Jump to navigation Jump to search
- A phone is a tool for speaking to people who are far away.
- Can I borrow your phone? I need to call my friend.
- The phone's ringing. Can you answer it?
- "Goodbye!" she said, and put the phone down.
- A phone is a smartphone.
- This classroom does not allow students to use their phones during class.
- If you contact somebody using a phone, you phone them.
- Hey, I'll phone you tonight and we can decide what to do.
- I phoned up my friend and asked her to come over at 8:00.