Jump to navigation Jump to search
Audio (US) (file)
- When makes or has contact with , they touch each other physically.
- The trains in Tokyo are so crowded that everyone has to stand in close contact to everyone else.
- By extension, its use as a metaphor:
- He wore dark glasses so that he wouldn't have to make eye contact with anyone.
- "Did you tell Chris about lunch today?" "No, I wasn't able to get in contact with him."
- If A contacts B, A telephones B or writes a letter or e-mail to B.
- If I can help further please do not hesitate to contact me at 012-345-6789.