Jump to navigation Jump to search
Audio (US) (file)
- (countable) A perspective is a way of looking at or thinking about something.
- The British media give a completely different perspective from CNN.
- He has to look at everything from an international perspective.
- The book provides a fresh perspective on the lives of young airmen during the war.
- (uncountable) Perspective is the ability to think about things in a reasonable way.
- He's lost all perspective when it comes to this job.
- (uncountable) Perspective is a way to show three dimensions in a two-dimensional image.