Jump to navigation Jump to search
- If something is outstanding, it stands out from the others, usually in a good way.
- Out of all the zoos I have been to, this one is outstanding!
- Something very good can be called outstanding.
- The speaker gave an outstanding presentation, and everyone stood to applaud him.
- If a problem is outstanding, it has not been fixed yet.
- The outstanding issue between Jane and Kim made the party awkward.
- While we know much about astronomy, there are still some outstanding problems.
- If a debt had not been paid, it is outstanding.
- He still owes me money from an outstanding debt from three years ago.