Jump to navigation Jump to search
Audio (AU) (file)
- On or onto a boat, airplane, train, etc. as a passenger or crew.
- When everyone is on board, the doors will close.
- He looked back at the people on the ground as he got on board the plane.
- Have the passengers gone on board yet?
- As a member of a group working together.
- It's good to have you on board for this project.
- If you take something on board, you accept and understand it.
- I told her what I thought, but she did not take my advice on board.