- Mint is a plant in the genus Mentha which has very strong-smelling leaves.
- We had a mint sauce to pour on the roast lamb.
- Mint is a lolly or candy flavored with the mint plant.
- She sucked on a mint to make her breathe smell nice.
- A mint is a place where money is made.
- There was a high fence around the mint.
- A mint is a lot of money.
- He made a mint selling his house at the right time.
- To mint is to make coins and money.
- The government need to mint extra coins.
- To mint is to invent or make something.
- He was able to make people smile when he would mint a new word.