Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (usually before a noun) In the middle.
- The seat can be connected on the mid or rear position.
- The idea came from the many war films made in the mid 80's.
- It was mid April, so the chill was out of the air.
- "And I'll be..." He stopped mid sentence to look at the strange sight coming down the road.
- He caught the cat in mid air.
- The rain was so hard that birds sometimes fell from the sky mid flight.
- We've seen three to four inches of rain across parts of the Mid Atlantic.
- This vegetable planted in mid to late summer benefits from warm days.
- Until the mid-18th century, the primary role of the colleges was to educate priests.
- (grammar) (usually before a noun) A mid vowel is produced with the tongue relaxed in the middle of the mouth.