Jump to navigation Jump to search
- enPR: mī'krə-wāv", IPA (key): /ˈmaɪkrəˌweɪv/, SAMPA: /"maIkr@%weIv/
- enPR: mī'krō-wāv", IPA (key): /ˈmaɪkrəʊˌweɪv/, SAMPA: /"maIkr@U%weIv/
Audio (UK) (file)
- (countable) A microwave is a kind of electromagnetic wave that has a wavelength between infrared light and radio waves.
- (countable) A microwave is a microwave oven.
- I cooked the macaroni and cheese in the microwave.
- (transitive) If you microwave something, you cook it in a microwave oven.
- I microwaved the steak to make it hot again.