Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (indefinite) (plural) (count) A large number of (something).
- There are many people in China.
- People are very much animals in many ways.
- How many times have I walked down this street?
- It was so many years ago that we first met.
- There are not many people like him.
- As many as 30 per cent of the population carries this disease.
- In too many cases, people don't get the care they need.
- A great many questions still have no answers.
- Some are good, but not very many.
- Many of our teachers come from other countries.