Jump to navigation Jump to search
Link is part of the Academic Word List. It is important for students in college and university.
- (transitive), (often passive) If you link two or more things, you make a connection between them.
- The Northern Ireland economy is closely linked to that of the rest of the United Kingdom.
- A number of computers can be linked together to make a network.
- A link is a connection between two or more things.
- It's easy to see a close link between studying and good grades.
- The link between England and Europe is an old one.
- A link is a word or picture on the Internet that you click to go to another page.