Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (often offensive) If you are lame you are not able to walk well because of a problem with one's feet or legs.
- Because I broke my leg and it's in a cast, I'm going to be lame for a while.
- (slang) If it is lame it is not convincing or believable.
- He had a really lame excuse for missing the birthday party.
- (slang) Something that is lame is not cool, funny, interesting, fun, or relevant.
- He kept telling these lame jokes all night.
- That party was lame, so we ditched it.