Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (UK) IPA (key): /ɪŋˈkɔː(r).pər.eɪt/
- (US) enPR: ĭnkôr'pərāt, IPA (key): /ɪŋˈkɔrpɚeɪt/
- (Canada) IPA (key): /ɪŋˈkɔrpɚe(ɪ)t/
Audio (CA) (file)
- Hyphenation: in‧cor‧po‧rate
- If incorporates , is part of .
- All the Wilsons ladies' clubs incorporate features designed to help women players improve and enjoy their game.
- The systems would try to incorporate some of the ideas of Hayes and others.
- If you incorporate into , you make part of .
- Please incorporate these changes into the final book.
- An incorporated company is a corporation. Often written Inc. as part of a company name.
- We were a partnership for many years, but we incorporated last year.
- Mona Doyle was hired as president of Consumer Network Inc.