Incorporate is part of the Academic Word List. It is important for students in college and university.
Audio (CA) (file)
- Hyphenation: in‧cor‧po‧rate
- If incorporates , is part of .
- All the Wilsons ladies' clubs incorporate features designed to help women players improve and enjoy their game.
- The systems would try to incorporate some of the ideas of Hayes and others.
- If you incorporate into , you make part of .
- Please incorporate these changes into the final book.
- An incorporated company is a corporation. Often written Inc. as part of a company name.
- We were a partnership for many years, but we incorporated last year.
- Mona Doyle was hired as president of Consumer Network Inc.