Jump to navigation Jump to search
- IPA (key): /ˈɪɡnərənt/
Audio (US) (file)
- Hyphenation: ig‧no‧rant
- If you are ignorant, you don't know many things that you should know.
- They always made her feel like some kind of ignorant fool.
- If you are ignorant of something, you don't know about it.
- The doctors kept her ignorant of the true nature of her disease.
- They're not criminals, just now to the country and ignorant of American laws.
- These children with no parents grow up ignorant about their own history, about their own birth.
- If an idea, a book, a comment, etc. is ignorant, it is rude or incorrect because it ignores the facts.
- Did you really think his ignorant comments were so funny?