Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (countable) A guideline is a formal suggestion about how something should be done, but it is not a rule.
- If you are a new driver you should try to follow these basic safety guidelines.
- Our new guidelines will also say that we must be careful treat everyone equally.
- The general guidelines for healthy eating stay the same.
- (countable) A guideline is a line on a page that helps you see where to write or how to draw something.
- (countable) A guideline is a rope or string that shows you where to go.