- Graphic means something is very clearly described, so that you can easily imagine what it looks like.
- Graphic means writing or other written symbols.
- The ancient Egyptians used graphic symbols called hieroglyphs to write.
- Graphic is to show information using a graph.
- His diagrams gave a graphic view of the increase in crime.
- A graphic is a picture used to help give meaning to writing.
- The railway station had a graphic of a man on the door of the male toilets.
- A graphic is an image made on a computer.
- The new video game was popular because it had great graphics.