Jump to navigation Jump to search
Audio (US) (file)
- A gown is a long formal dress for women.
- She wore a beautiful white gown and carried a bunch of flowers.
- A gown is a long, loose item of clothing to be worn in bed.
- She wore a gown to bed.
- (medicine) A gown is a protective item worn by doctors during operations.
- The doctor put on his gown before going into the operating theatre.
- A gown is a ceremonial robe worn by scholars or church men.
- Gown is the members of a university.
- To gown is to put on or wear a gown.
- The nurse assisted the doctor to gown before the operation.