Jump to navigation Jump to search
- If you are going to do something, you plan to do it.
- I'm going to go to the toilet.
- Tonight, we are going to talk about this interesting problem.
- Aren't you going to answer the phone?
- Where is he going to get the money?
- If you say something is going to happen, you think it is very likely to happen.
- Is it going to rain tomorrow?
- It's going to be very difficult to win the game.
- Don't worry! Nothing bad is going to happen.
- I want to start, but it's not going to happen this year.
- plan(ning) to
- expect(ing) to
- hope(ing) to
- want(ing) to