Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (countable) A fellowship is a group of people who join together because of a shared purpose or interest.
- After church and the fellowship meal, the Amish like to " visit, " as they call it.
- The Fellowship of the Ring is the first of three films based on J.R.R. Tolkien's Lord of the Rings books.
- (uncountable) Fellowship is a feeling of friendship based on a shared purpose or interest.
- The school offered many opportunities for Christian teaching and social fellowship.
- (countable) A fellowship is a temporary research job at a university.
- She was awarded a one-year fellowship in science at the University of Bonn.
- (countable) A fellowship is money given to advanced university students to help them continue their studies.
- Synonym: scholarship
- He received a fellowship in 1991 to support his studies for a Ph.D. in Religion and Literature.