Jump to navigation Jump to search
Audio (US) (file)
- If someone or something is faithful, they are loyal to a person or cause.
- My dog follows me everywhere I go. He is very faithful.
- If someone is faithful, they have faith in something.
- People who go to church are faithful to their God.
- If someone is faithful, they are able to be relied on; they are able to be trusted.
- My assistant does anything I ask him to. He is very faithful to me.
- If something is faithful, it is close to something real.
- That painting is a very faithful copy of the Mona Lisa.
- If someone is faithful, they have only had sex with their partner; they have not had sex with other people.
- They have been faithful to each other since they got married.