Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (UK) IPA (key): /ɪksˈtɜː.nəl/ or /ɛksˈtɜː.nəl/
- (US) IPA (key): /ɛksˈtɝ.nəl/ or /ɪksˈtɝ.nəl/
Audio (US) (file)
- Something that is external is not on the inside.
- Both internal and external stairs need to be modified to allow wheelchairs into the building.
- There are many influences upon the child external to life in school.
- I wondered if there were any external pressures that led your husband to make the change.
- Other sources of external debt arise where non-residents purchase local bonds.